I have worked with various cross-functional and cross-office teams in companies of varying sizes. I started my career in a consulting firm, ZS Associates. My projects at ZS were focused on quantitative Market Research. I later moved on to join a SaaS startup called Framebench in Product Growth and Business Strategy role. At Framebench, I built marketing and sales channels from ground up and introduced a data driven culture for making business and product decisions. The company was acquired by Freshdesk. I am currently a Product Manager in Big Data team at Samsung Electronics America.
Specialties: Business Strategy, Growth Hacking, Data Analysis, Customer Outreach, Market Research, Agile Project Management.
Senior Product Manager , Samsung Electronics America
May 2017 to Present
Samsung is a Korea based Consumer Electronics company. I work in Samsung’s Big Data Team (Special Projects Group) to build data science models. These models are utilized by marketing teams for new product launches.
- Working to personalized promotions for Samsung customers to improve retention and revenue on eCommerce channel
- Building a data model to project customer lifetime value (CLV)
- Increased phone sales revenue from targeted digital marketing campaigns using data science models for customer segmentation
- Worked on data models for identifying upgrading and switching customers
Product Manager Intern, Upwork Inc.
May 2016 to Aug 2016
Upwork (formerly Elance-oDesk) is the world’s largest freelance talent marketplace. Upwork’s vision is to connect businesses with great talent without limits and faster than ever. I worked in the Marketplace Product team on projects related to Freelancer Search and Client Experience.
- Increased search funnel metrics (click through rate, click to invite rate, invite to hire rate) by launching search-tree UX
- Built an analytical framework for qualitative assessment of search relevance
- Launched platform for search editorial review, and hired & trained a team of human raters for assessing search results
- Redesigned registration webpage and flows with to increase client sign-ups
- Prototyped a Job Details dashboard for freelancers to gauge competition while applying to jobs
VP Business Development and Growth, Framebench
Feb 2015 to Jul 2015
Framebench is an internet startup facilitating feedback process on media files with markup and other collaborative features. I headed business development for devising and executing growth strategies. It was acquired by Freshdesk Inc.
- Drove up subscription revenues by improving user funnel metrics
- Increased user retention and customer conversion with web analytics, email marketing campaigns and social media marketing
- Revamped pricing model and setup inside sales process increasing monthly recurring revenue
- Recruited and trained team for inside sales and community management
- Grew monthly blog views 6X in less than 2 months
Business Analytics Associate, ZS Associates
Jul 2013 to Feb 2015
ZS Associates is a global management consulting firm serving the majority of pharmaceutical firms in the US. I worked for a pharmaceutical client based out of San Francisco.
- Designed VBA powered Excel tools to automate processes and increase operational efficiency
- Conducted market research for pharmaceutical companies specializing in oncology sector to inform marketing and sales strategies
- Evaluated quantitative research to assess impact of drug launch and determine physician preferences
- Worked with cross office teams and managed tasks for multiple junior team members
- Served as a contact for managing vendor communication
Sales and Marketing, Framebench
Jan 2013 to Jun 2013
- Planned and executed a successful international launch promotion in leading tech blogs across the world (including TechCrunch, Mashable, and 36Kr)
- Increased user base by social media marketing, search engine marketing (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), and email marketing campaigns